- Raised over $140K for Kids in Crisis charity... very impresive.
- Fastest bike split of the day was done by a 37 year old mom... amazing.
- This cool Black and White photo (thats me #6)
- The swim, and there only being a foot of water over about a third of the course. The bottom was rocky, sharp, and dangerous. Numerous foot injuries occured, many went to the hospital, some people seasons are completely over.
- The whole two different transitions thingy... just too much of a hassle.
- The heat. But thats nobody's fault... I just can't run fast in the heat.
Going stay off my feet for a while to get this healed up. Tossing around the idea of swiming across the Great South Bay of LI this weekend. From Fire Island (Davis Park) to Sayville, about 4-5 miles. We'll see if I can figure out how to do it safely and with a support crew, and if the body is up for it closer to the date. Like 50/50 right now.